Tuesday 27 September 2011

I've made my mind up

So sore. All my muscles are screaming at me for daring to make them work. ouch!! I was up all night with my son...My son, nephew and sister are all sick. We all live together so I'm the only one who has managed to avoid this virus. Whining children, sister with no voice, panadol and used tissues all 'round. It's going to be an interesting day!

So while I was laying in bed last night, wide awake, listening to my son coughing, I had an idea. I'm not going to just do a twelve week exercise regime. Forget it. I'm going to do a body make over. I'm going to use this time to pay real attention to myself. All of me. Head to toe.

I can faintly hear my bank account shrieking...odd.

I was thinking about it last night. My hair needs a cut and colour. My eyebrows need waxing. I need to go to a dentist. My nails haven't been manicured in....forever. Years. My sisters wedding?? Oh gosh, forever. I've never had a leg wax or bikini wax..ouch. My feet have never been attended to. Ew. My skin is dry and needs some heavy duty exfoliating on both my arms and legs. I have a huge scar on my stomach and of course the stretch marks that most of us are sporting. There is a lot that I'd like to do. So why the heck not?

The small things, like dry skin and exfoliation I can start with straight away. I can get into a routine with that. Bigger things, like hair and waxing...that I think can wait for the end of the twelve weeks. I should be using them like rewards I think.  Yes! Rewards! I love rewards! And they're not made from chocolate or cheese. perfect!

I will think on it and get back to you....it's like my own version of the weekly surprise, but nicer and doesn't leave you in agony the next day!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment