Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hello scales, It's me again

Weigh in this morning....ooh that moment of truth!

Drum roll please....................................................................................


down by one whole kilo! woot! I had to get off the scales and try it again a few times! I think this detox phase is helping, lots of water and no soft drink, lots of fresh fruit and vegies and nothing deep fried. Happy Days! I feel energised. Well, to a certain extent. My son and nephew have been up all night. I feel like I've not slept at all. I know I crashed for two hours at about 5:30 and was up at 7:30...so on my two hours sleep I am feeling super energised!



So for breakfast today I had the breakfast from yesterday's menu plan, the boiled egg and avacado toast. Yum! It feels substantial as well, perhaps it's the egg? I haven't had a boiled egg in years!! Looking forward to tackling the lasagne recipe for dinner tonight and making enough to freeze.

Do you see that BMI up there dropped down to 26.99? Awesome!! I can not wait to see it under 25!

I hope you all had a happy weigh in, but don't forget that this is only day three, huge results are not expected so early!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment